features & benefits:
- re-centers wheel to the hub bearing; promotes proper lug nut clamping force
- will not corrode or harm wheels; improves fuel economy
- extends tire life, and reduces "cupping; improves ride quality
- promotes safety, reduces driver fatigue
- for use on steel, aluminum, steer wheels, and drive wheels, including inside duals.
just one part number services all hub-piloted wheels with 22mm studs, including steering wheels, drive wheels, steel wheels and aluminum wheels.Takes up the gap between 22mm stud and the 26mm wheel opening; works in conjunction with oem style two-piece flange nuts; easy to inventory; installs in seconds; self-sizing; old and new wheels, steel & aluminum; made from high-impact polyamide material; non-corrosive; patent pending.
use ken30630 when installing pilot wheel centering sleeve on inside dual wheels.