features and benefits:
- cures fast, for typical household maintenance and repairs
- packaged in two tubes; one contains liquid steel.Epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener - when mixed together in equal portions, the mixture turns into a compound
- use as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator
- waterproof, petroleum, chemical and acid resistant
- super strong, non-toxic and safe to use
though not as strong as j-b weld, j-b kwik is perfect for need-to-fix-it-fast repairs at home, on the farm or in the shop.When mixed in equal portions at room temperature (70 f), j-b kwik will sent in 4 minutes, and cure in 4-6 hours! use j-b kwik on iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, concrete, fiberglass, wood, some plastics, and other clean, dry surfaces.J-b kwik is nontoxic, and temperature resistant up to 300f.When fully cured, j-b kwik is waterproof, petroleum, chemical, and acid resistant.J-b kwik can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted.J-b kwik is in.Kwikly in.Establishing its name in the market.4 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure for fix-it-fast repairs perfect for repairs at home, on the farm or in the shop non-toxic and temperature resistant upo to 300f".