We reviewed the Digital Deadbolt Door Lock by Brinks. Top notch security and no keys! Overall we liked it. This is the first time we reviewed a digital deadbolt. It has a modern and nice design. It was very easy to install. Batteries are required and not included. If you do want to use a key to unlock it, then you can use the manual key entry to unlock the door. For the money, it is a very strong lock. We tested it by putting water on it and it did not function. We had to dry it. Once dried it worked perfectly. You may not want to put it in a doorway where it is going to constantly get wet. It did not seem waterproof. We conducted an additional test by trying to get in by hitting buttons and on one of the the instances the door just unlocked which seemed a little weird for us. We could not replicate the issue again, but it is cause for concern. Again, overall, we liked this deadbolt; especially for the price.
- Nice Design
- Good Value
- Touch Material
- Attractive Finish
- Easy Setup
- Randomly Unlocked On Its Own
- Not Waterproof
Galleryback to menu ↑
Videosback to menu ↑
Brink's Home Security Introduces the Array™, an Innovative, Simple-to-Use Cloud- and App-Enabled Digital Deadbolt - Business Wire
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Walmart, eBay.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Brinks Digital Deadbolt Door Lock in Satin Nickel Finish for only $65.00, which is 3% less than the cost in Walmart ($67.00).
- The lowest price of Brinks Digital Deadbolt Door Lock in Satin Nickel Finish was obtained on March 31, 2020 4:24 am.
|Price history for Brinks Digital Deadbolt Door Lock in Satin Nickel Finish|