The Hyper Tough AQ75023G is a great drill for the price. The battery life holds up. The lights on the drill are very bright. The battery charges at a good pace. The drill looks cheap, but it is surprisingly well-built. It has all the standard features of a high-cost drill, at a fraction of the price. It has impressive torque and an easy no key chuck. It is very easy to set-up and quick to learn. It does have a number of negative aspects. First, the indicator light for the charge didn't seem to work. It always showed red. I would have expected it to show green once it was fully charged. In conclusion, I would definitely recommend this drill. You can't beat it for the price, but then again you get what you pay for; don't expect to keep it longer than a year; especially if you use it on heavy jobs. Its a good drill for the price and it will last you some time before you have to throw it out.
- Long Battery Life
- Fast Charging
- Great Price
- Impressive Torque
- Bright Light To Illuminate Job
- No "Full Charge" Indicator
- Chuck opens too easily
- "Light" Work. Not Heavy Duty
Galleryback to menu ↑ back to menu ↑
Videosback to menu ↑ back to menu ↑
Where To Buy
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Walmart, eBay.
- At walmart.com you can purchase Hyper Tough 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Drill, AQ75023G for only $19.83, which is 42% less than the cost in eBay ($33.99).
- The lowest price of HyperTough 18Volt NiCad Cordless Drill AQ75023G With Electric Brake and LED indc was obtained on March 28, 2020 5:12 pm.