17 Stepper Motor Cable for 3D Printer
Estimated Delivery: 7-10 Business Days
15-Day Buyer Protection
Money back guarantee
3D printer motor with high torque, 59Ncm(83.6oz.in) holding torque, NEMA 17, bipolar 1.65″x1.65″x1.89″ 4-wire, Build with 39.37″( 1m) Cable and 0.1″, pitch Connector, Rated current 2.0A & resistance 1.4ohms
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Questions & Answers(6)
Nema 17 Stepper Motor 48mm Nema17 Motor 42BYGH 2A 4-lead (17HS4801) Motor 1m Cable for 3D Printer CNC XYZ Motor
This is an updated version nema 17 stepper motor with holding torque of 59Ncm(83.6oz.in). Based on old verstion, we have lengthened motor cable length to 1 metre, and add a 4-pin 0.1″ pitch (2.54mm) Harwin female connector at the end of cable. It’s good ideal for 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
|Manufacturer Part Number||17HS19-2004S1|
- All items sold are brand new and 1 YEAR WARRANTY after sales.
- If you receive a wrong or defective item please email us within 7 days from the date you receive the product.
- Later than 15 days the item cannot be accepted for returning.
- If the goods are defective, we will send replacement parts or refund to you after receiving the proof of the defective photos of the items that you received. Shipping and handling are not refundable.
- Due to custom restrictions, please contact HardwareTools Customer service before you return the goods.
Specification: 17 Stepper Motor Cable for 3D Printer
|Current / Phase|
1m 4 wires w/ connector
3D printers, Reprap project, CNC machine
1 piece, 3 pieces
17 reviews for 17 Stepper Motor Cable for 3D Printer
Questions & Answers
Why is the information written 2.8 volts, and in your picture – 12 volts?
Does the supplier provide the mounting bracket as well together with motor?