features and benefits:
- ball end inserts into a screw at a 25 degree angle
- ball end saves time by quickly funneling tool into screw
- 25 degree angle allows natural hand and wrist movement
- superior ball end strength and working angle
- works in hard to reach places
sizes included: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6, 7, 8 and 10mm. made with protanium® high torque steel, which is up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel. bondhus® proguard™ dry surface finish is the most effective solution available.