Features & Benefits:
- Re-Centers wheel to the hub bearing; promotes proper lug nut clamping force
- Will not corrode or harm wheels; improves fuel economy
- Extends tire life, and reduces "cupping; improves ride quality
- Promotes safety, reduces driver fatigue
- For use on Steel, Aluminum, Steer Wheels, and Drive Wheels, including inside duals.
Just one part number services all hub-piloted wheels with 22mm studs, including steering wheels, drive wheels, steel wheels and aluminum wheels. Takes up the gap between 22mm stud and the 26mm wheel opening; Works in conjunction with OEM style two-piece flange nuts; easy to inventory; installs in seconds; Self-sizing; old and new wheels, steel & aluminum; Made from high-impact polyamide material; non-corrosive; Patent pending.
Use KEN30630 when installing Pilot Wheel Centering Sleeve on inside dual wheels.