features and benefits:
- xl gearbox design has a longer beam to increase leverage and torque
- non-ratcheting end for breaking loose stubborn fasteners
- 0 offset and slim profile to access the tightest spaces and recessed fasteners
- surface drive on box end provides off-corner loading for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- chrome vanadium steel is a strong corrosion-resistant alloy that is stronger than standard steel.
zero degree offset for superior access even for recessed fasteners up to 40% longer to access those hard to reach fasteners ratcheting box end for maximum productivity improved box end reduces fastener rounding and adds strength precision broached for a perfect fit.