features and benefits
- 120xp universal spline xl ratcheting wrenches have double-stacked pawls to produce the 120 positions and three-degree swing arc, to turn a fastener in tighter confines
- reduced diameter ratcheting box-end and open-end for increased access
- xl beam design is up to 25% longer for improved reach and leverage
- universal spline drive works on 5 different fasteners including 12-point, 6-point, spline, e-torx, square and also rounded 6-point, for convenience
- highly visible, recessed color size markings
gearwrench has redefined performance with the launch of its new 120xp ratcheting wrenches with a 120 position and three-degree swing arc.