Features & Benefits:
- 3/8" 5 Micron filter/regulator with metal bowl and sight glass - regulator with non rising cap and gauge
- Output performance that is equal to an individual filter and regulator.
- Removes liquid, water, dirt, debris, pipe scale and rust down to 5 micron, from air lines.
- Used as prefilters to oil removing and coalescing filters to ensure high efficiency and long element life in applications such as paint spraying, instrumentation and pharmaceutical.
- All Arrow general purpose filters are equipped with sintered bronze elements. They are manufactured to withstand various chemicals and will not collapse like most polypropylene/plastic elements.
- Reduced pressure outputs of 5-125 psig.