Features and Benefits:
- Standard length 3/8" drive 12-point impact socket
- Black oxide coated for resistance against rust and corrosion
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- Size markings are hard stamped into the socket for easy identification
- Transfers the pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section, resulting in increased strength
Our impact sockets grip the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing chance of rounding off fasteners. They also allow up to 20% more torque to be applied than on other impact sockets. The shift in pressure allows us to reduce the socket wall thickness, increasing access to tight areas.