features and benefits:
- made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (cr-mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- surface drive technology for reduced fastener rounding
- manganese phosphate coating for corrosion resistance
- high-visibility laser etched markings for quick size identification
- includes blow mold case with reinforced steel hinges and steel buckles for strength and security
gearwrench now offers a range of impact sockets in open stock and sets that is designed to deliver the performence and sizes required by proffesional users.