Features and Benefits:
- Innovative cut hole-pattern to maximize performance
- Nearly twice as many hole as the original multi-air design to better target dust
- Patented design retains a higher percentage of abrasive coverage compared to the original multi-air
- Does not need to be lined up with the holes on the back-up pad to achieve optimal performance so changeover is fast and easy
- Best results will be achieved using a vac-assist random orbital sander
The sharp, cool-cutting ceramic grain performs well on conventional paints and primers as well as hard-to-sand surfaces like ceramic clears, E-coated panels, aluminum and composites. The strong, yet flexible backing provides long life and resists tearing to get the full life out of every disc.