features and benefits:
- set of full polish, fine-toothed combination ratcheting wrenches with surface drive plus technology
- combines the speed of a ratchet and the access capabilities of a wrench
- allows ratcheting of nuts and bolts without removing from fastener, making jobs faster and easier
- ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fasteners versus 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches
- the thin head and shank allow the gearwrench into the tightest area
kd tools gearwrench set 8-piece 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4".The patented gearwrench ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degree of sweep to move faster.Extremely strong.Gearwrench meets or exceeds ansi, din and federal torque specifications.The thin head and shank allow the gearwrench into the tightest area.Lifetime warranty.