Features and Benefits:
- Provides exceptional wear, oxidation & corrosion protection
- Drastically reduces inhalation hazard compared to petroleum-based lubricants when air tools exhaust into your breathable space
- Formulated for use in air tools & lubricators to protect air tools, improve performance, and extend tool life
- Eco-friendly, vegetable-based formula is bio-degradable, non-hazardous, and food safe (SAE 10W, ISO 32)
- Works in temperatures down to -20F (-29C)
Create Simply Better Air with the Eco-Friendly Air Tool Oil from Milton Industries. HEALTH RISK OF CONVENTIONAL TOOL OIL: When operating an air tool, it pulls in lubricated compressed air, usually exhausting that air (and the oil mist) - much to the harm of the tools operator. This residual oil mist is responsible for most of the inhalation warnings found on the labels of conventional tool oils. BENEFITS OF MILTONS ECO-FRIENDLY PNEUMATIC TOOL OIL: By utilizing vegetable-based oils, our Eco-Friendly Bio-Air Tool Oil keeps operators safety in mind with a non-hazardous, environmentally friendly formulation. Extend the life and performance of air tools, lubricators, valves, and cylinders with Miltons Eco-friendly formulation. Not only does our Air Tool Oil reduce frequency of maintenance but can also prevent the seizure of tools and pneumatic equipment during the moments you need them the most. Available in: 4 oz and 16 oz sizes.