features and benefits:
- e-z chamfer is perfect for starting a nut on a bolt or threaded bar, a button die or die nut on rod and a leading edge on timber dowel.
- it efficiently removes burrs and ridges from bolts, pipe, threaded rod, bar and dowels.
- threads and burrs are sheared off creating the perfect chamfer for starting a nut or threading die.
- it is suitable for use on metals including mild (u.S.Grade 2 - metric grade 4.8) and hardened (u.S.Grade 5 - metric grade 8.8) steels, stainless (300 series) steel, copper, brass, as well as timber, fiberglass and plastics.
- m2-hss recommended rpm according to size: 8-12mm (800rpm), 12-18mm (600rpm) and 18-22mm (400rpm).
e-z chamfer, starting a nut on a bolt, threaded bar, button die, die nut on rod, leading edge, timber dowel, burrs and ridges, bolts, pipe, threaded rod, bar and dowels, threads and burrs, chamfer threading die, mild steel, hardened steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, timber, fiberglass, plastics, u.S.Grade 2 - metric grade 4.8, u.S.Grade 5 - metric grade 8.8, 300 series, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, m2-hss