features and benefits:
- includes 8 of the most used smaller diameter coils of varying lengths for removing stuck fasteners.Faster and safer than a torch
- the coils each last for several hundred uses or more subject to use.Use of the proper size coil, avoiding abrasion and overheating prevents premature wear to the coil
- the coil insulation is coated to resist abrasion; however, if insulation is breached a new coil will need to be used
- the coils are all flexible and can be bent or separated for a variety of applications
- around corners or buried deep near plastic or rubber.Simply bend to your desired configuration
the essential coil kit is an accessory for the mini-ductor product line.The kit enables the user to heat and release seized nuts & bolts and other metallic hardware from corrosion and / or thread lock compounds.Mini-ductor® coils are manufactured in an assortment of lengths and sizes to fit a variety of applications.The essential coil kit is a collection of our most-used smaller diameter coils.Includes: (2) md99-601 (7/8 in.; inside diameter), (2) md99-611 (3/4 in.; i.D.), (1) md99-605 (7/8 in.; i.D.X 9 in.;l), (1) md99-610 (1 in.; i.D.), (1) md99-621 (7/8 in.; i.D.Long coil), (1) md99-622 (1 in.; i.D.Long coil) in a storage tube.