features and benefits:
- precision machined tips, pulse torsion rings, an optimized torsion zone, and unique steel, combine to deliver improved overall performance and bit life
- lasts up to 90x longer than standard impact bits
- precision machined tips provide a superior full contact fit for improved holding power and longer life
- pulse torsion rings help to disperse impact energy through the torsion zone and off of the bit tip
- optimized torsion zone geometry facilitates an ideal transfer of impact energy for improved bit life
makita impact xps is new innovation in fastening with insert bits and fastening accessories built for the demands of the professional contractor.The impactxps #2 phillips 2" power bits are designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, and are engineered to last up to 90-times longer than standard insert bits.High-strength steel delivers longer bit life, and the precision-fit tip is engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping.The torsion section of the bit flexes under load to take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability.The high quality steel construction is engineered for increased durability and features a matte nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance.Impactxps #2 phillips 2" power bits are ideal for the most demanding jobs including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor, and more.