features and benefits:
- wide temperature range 26f to 752f (32c to 400c); 2% accuracy
- user selectable fahrenheit and celsius temperature scales
- high 12:1 distancetospot ratio to elimite measurement errors caused by objects next to target
- laser beam to aid in precision pointing at the target.Laser can be turned off for safety.
- fast response time of 500ms allows quick measurement on moving objects
multi-use infrared thermometer ideal for automotive, industrial, hvac, mobile ac and home use.Temperature range from -26°f to 752°f (-32°c to 400°c) with quick-change between fahrenheit and celsius.Laser beam indicates what object is measured for extreme accuracy.Near-instant response time of 500ms allows for quick measurement on static and dynamic objects.User-set alarm range beeps when measured temperature is outside pre-set minimum or maximum parameters.A bright lcd clearly shows temperature and is powered by the included 9-volt battery. product featureswide temperature range -26°f to 752°f (-32°c to 400°c); 2% accuracyuser selectable fahrenheit and celsius temperature scaleshigh 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio to eliminate measurement errors caused by objects next to targetlaser beam to aid in precision pointing at the target.Laser can be turned off for safety.Fast response time of 500ms allows quick measurement on moving objectsuser adjustable emissivity for accurate measurement on all materials and surfacesadjustable high and low alarm emits sound when temperature is above or below the set limitselectable min/max mode displays the highest or lowest measured temperaturebrightly lit lcd display for ease of reading in all lighting conditionsauto power off conserves battery liferequires one 9v battery (included)