features and benefits:
- easily turns smooth inner tie rod ends, as well as tie rod ends with flats
- allows user to remove inner tie rod without removing the outer tie rod
- low profile design to fit into tight spaces
- inexpensive way to remove tie rod ends
- easy to store, not a large bulky tool
simply attach the inner tie rod remover to the inner tie rod end and use a breaker bar or ratchet to break the seal and remove.Removes inner tie rods without removing the outer tie rod first.Great when doing a rack seal job.