features and benefits:
- impact guard protects first knuckle with eva foam padding.
- thermal plastic rubber (tpr) knuckle guard and pinch-point finger protection.
- ansi-107 compliant trekdry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- synthetic palm with an internal layer of armortex cut delivers ce level 5 cut resistance.
- xrd palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
sharp tools and sharp materials put working hands at risk of severe abrasions, lacerations and puncture injuries.The m-pact cr5 features a synthetic palm with an internal layer of armortex cut, delivering ce level 5 cut resistance to the palm and fingers.Sonic welded thermal plastic rubber tpr) delivers impact resistance to the top of the hand from the knuckles to the tip of each finger to reduce crushing and pinching injuries.Xrd cushioning in the palm reduces impact and vibration from hand tools for relief day in and day out.Visible hands are safe hands so we incorporated fluorescent, ansi-107 compliant materials to improve visual awareness in the workplace.