Features and Benefits:
- Heat-treated for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a thin wall construction and radius corners
- Drives on flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Made from proprietary chrome-moly steel
Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Driver Bits feature an innovativelydesigned geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4 in.; to 9/16 in.;.