Features and Benefits:
- As Bright As a 250w Halogen
- Multiple hanging features: 2 powerful magnets, spring loaded clamp, key hole hanger, wire hanger
- 3 output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High mode: 1000 Lumens for up to 3.5 hours with M12 XC 4.0 pack
- Medium mode: 400 Lumens for up to 7.5 hours with M12 XC 4.0 pack
Take light anywhere and hang everywhere The new Rover M12 Compact Flood Light gives its users the ultimate flood light for on the go use and adapts, performs, and survives to any work environment its users come across. The 2364-20 can be used in virtually any workspace with its compact size and intergrated hanging features like its strong magnets, spring loaded clamp, key hole hanger, and wire hanger. The 2364-20 is capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods of time, as it provides 1,000 lumens of high definition light output in its high mode, 400 lumens in medium and 200 lumens of output in low mode. It uses high quality LED with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. The M12 Compact Flood Light has a impact and chemical resistant lens able to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions. Its LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.