features and benefits:
- pig® mat reduces cleanup time to make your shop more productive
- easy to use; just put it down, let it work and pick it back up
- pig® mat is free of damaging grit and dust, so it's perfect for use around delicate sensors, parts and tools
- nothing to track around; keeps dirt and grit out of customer vehicles and maintains a clean, professional environment in the shop
- safely absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids, including lubricants and fuels, while actually repelling water
clean up oil-based spills without wasting absorbency on water.Unlike rags or floor sweep, pig® water-repellent oil-absorbent mat quickly soaks up gas and oil but repels water from rain, slush, washdowns, ponds and sumps and more! eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make pig® mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, fray or fall apart,
even when saturated.Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid toward dry spots on mat, so messes disappear fast, cleanup is simple and you use more of each pad.Floats to clean up oil-based liquids on water.Use outdoors or indoors during inclement weather to avoid wasting capacity on rain and melted snow.Bright white color makes oil stand out; draws attention to leaks and clearly shows saturation level of mat.Light-weight pads give you a low "cost per toss" for drips, small spills and wipe-and-go cleanups.Easy-tear perforations let you use a 1/2 pad for smaller spills; more efficient to save money and eliminate waste.Compact, grab-and-go size; mobile techs can easily pack a few pads with their supplies for off-site jobs.Widemouth dispenser box makes mat easy to access, carry and store while protecting contents from dirt and moisture.Can be wrung out, compacted and/or incinerated after use to better manage waste streams.100 pads per box.