features and benefits:
- thermoplastic rubber closure creates a secure fit to your wrist
- breathable trekdry keeps your hands cool and comfortable
- reinforced thumb and index finger support added durability
- touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected while you work
- internal layer of armortex delivers en388: 2016 level e and ansi a5 cut resistance
original e5 protects working hands with en388:2016 level e and ansi a5 cut resistance in the workplace.The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity armortex to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials.Reflective ink creates eye-catching luminance and fluorescent trekdry helps keep working hands cool and comfortable.Top it off with a secure thermoplastic rubber (tpr) wrist closure and you have a critical cut resistant tool.