features and benefits:
- built for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers
- precision tip geometry delivers superior fitment, reducing stripping and cam-out
- power groove designed for compatibility with irwin impact performance series magnetic screw-hold attachment
- manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel to withstand high torque output
- black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases life of bit
while most screwdriving bits are simply compatible with impact drills and drivers, irwin® impact performance series™ fastener drive bits are engineered for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers.These bits are forged* rather than milled, so they fit fasteners more precisely, which reduces stripping and increases the life of the bit itself – irwin's impact performance series bits have three times longer life than traditional bits.Manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel, they'll withstand extremely high torque output.Plus, a black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases the life of the bit.