features and benefits:
- unique blade geometry positions the blade for optimum cutting performance
- bi-metal construction allows blades to bend and flex without breaking
- designed to minimize friction and heat build-up while cutting through the widest variety of metal materials
- shatterproof, shock resistant, precision milled teeth
- ground to precision sharpness for straight cuts and a smooth finish
lenox tuff tooth reciprocating saw blade features high quality bi-metal construction for added durability.It has t2 technology tooth design to minimize friction and heat build-up during variety of metal cutting actions.Blade is 0.035-inch thick and measures 8 inch x 3/4 inch.It has 18 tpi and reinforced geometrical tooth design for clean cutting.Blade is ideal for cutting thin, medium and non-ferrous metals.