features and benefits:
- nitrile dipped breathable shell
- superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- ce rated for en388 level 5 cut resistance, ansi cut a3
- glass fiber material; uhmwpe/hppe nylon
- excellent dexterity for all working conditions
ringers gloves develops and sells advanced-technology, task-specific safety gloves for applications that demand extreme reliability.These industries include drilling & production, manufacturing, construction & engineering, mining, utilities and public safety.Since 1996, we’ve made quality and craftsmanship our uncompromising principles.With a string of innovations inspired by customer needs, we’ve continually raised the bar on what a safety glove should be and do.For almost 20 years, we have been a leader in innovative, quality products that have led us to be your global resource in hand safety expertise.You can believe in the ringers gloves promise — no matter what industry you work in, we will help you find the product needed to keep your hands safe.