features and benefits:
- motor treatment for gas applications, case of 12, 16 oz.Size bottles.
- sea foam helps to stabilize stored fuel for up to 2 years by resisting evaporation, preserving ignition vapors, and preventing the formation of gum and varnish
- sea foam lubricates upper cylinders and helps to protect the entire fuel system from dry out, wear and corrosion
- sea foam only contains petroleum-based ingredients
- does not have harsh detergent or abrasive chemicals that can harm your engine
professional mechanics and do-it-yourselfers everywhere rely on this product every day. sea foam motor treatment dissolves and cleans fuel and oil residues and deposits, stabilizes fuel, controls moisture, and lubricates upper cylinders. safe and effective when added to gasoline and diesel fuel and oil crankcases - just pour it in!