features and benefits:
- specially formulated for use in all air tools and lubricators
- lubricates and protects air tools, improves performance, and extends tool life
- reduces corrosion and rust, prevents the formation of sludge deposits
- non-synthetic iso 32 (sae 10w) grade air tool oil - an anti-foaming formula
- works in temperatures down to -25f (-32c)
improve performance and extend tool life with the high-performance conventional pneumatic tool oil from milton.Proper lubrication is essential to keep pneumatic tools in peak condition, miltons air tool oil was created to extend the life and performance of air tools, lubricators, valves, and cylinders.Not only does our air tool oil reduce frequency of maintenance but can also prevent the seizure of tools and pneumatic equipment during the moments you need them the most.Miltons formula absorbs moisture, protects against rust, and even helps prevent formation of deposits.This non-synthetic, iso 32 (sae 10w) grade air tool oil is recommended for tools requiring a 10 weight, non-detergent lubricant.Available in four sizes: 1 gallon, 32 oz, 16 oz, and 4 oz.