features and benefits
- helps ensure a flush fit of wheel to hub assembly and/or rotor to wheel
- rated for speeds up to 1500 r.P.M.- easily attaches to your power tool collet
- set over axle end to clean outer wheel surfaces or set in wheel center to clean inner surfaces
- includes 1 holder (high impact composite material) and 1 grinding disc (super aggressive grinding media)
- 6" diameter with 2-1/4" center hole
at last, a grinding attachment that really works! attach the otc8330 to your drive tool and set rpm to 1500 max.Place on surface to be cleaned and engage.Hold in place and let your 8330 resurfacing grinder from otc do the work.The aggressive design of the grinding pad scours through burned in corrosion, flaking paint, dirt, and other debris.The otc8330 is excellent for resurfacing studless wheel surfaces common to many european vehicles, wheel centers, or any flat surface needing a good
cleaning.Use the otc8330 before replacing wheels, or before re-alignment to reduce lateral run out.